All 8 art Reviews

Wonderful color usage!

Thijs88 responds:

Thank you very much!

Aleks and Red HEROPETCHALLENGE Aleks and Red HEROPETCHALLENGE

I like this a lot! It really captures the companionship between the hero and his pet :)

EchoZoolu responds:

Thank you! it means a lot! I'm glad I communicated their companionship well enough for you to recognize it :)

Protoss high dark Templar Protoss high dark Templar

This is ... something else man. You can really tell you put a crap ton of time and love into this, it really shows how much you care about your art!

Stach responds:

Yes, I really love to do more details and try to do they more realistic!
Thank's for a good opinion)

Helena Helena

Damn, this looks pretty slick! I really wouldn't mind learning some of the techniques you used for the highlights and the glossiness.

GateBreaker responds:

Hey man, I plan on doing some speed painting videos eventually to show some of my process. Appreciate the comment!

overbyte overbyte

This is really cute! I love the color choice, I don't think any color but this would have worked as well for it's simplicity and style :)

Sanners responds:

Thanks :)

Pantsless in Sweden Pantsless in Sweden

This is absolutely perfect, Been staring at it for a few minutes now, and I can't help but find more things I like about it the longer I look. The colors are fun, and the composition draws attention to all the right places :)

SomethingByBrian responds:

Wauw thank you for the kind words :)
Really glad you like it :D

Things that are Mean Things that are Mean

The contrasting art styles work really well together, though the skyline color is a little too muddy for my taste, and the horizon is pretty sharp where the platform meets the sky, rounding off the platform's edge might help remedy that so it wouldn't be such a harsh line. :)

Monkey Island Monkey Island

Man, this is freaking gorgeous.